Search This Blog

Dec 31, 2011

RES(V)OLUTIONS FROM A STRICT OFFICER


       It’s the year end, 2011 is on its razor edge. As a new year dawns, the time has come to make our own ANYWAY-I-AM-NOT-GONNA-STICK-TO-IT resolutions :-P
       So let me help you revolutionize this year’s resolutions clearly on a lighter side :-D Now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can say bubye to them :-P 

But seriously don’t make resolutions like,
*   I will reduce my FACEBOOKING time to 2 hours a day.
       You’ll give it up within your next login J
*   I will stop too much of texting.
        Thanks to TRAI, free sms is cut back to 200/day (75/day in airtel. DAMN airtel. That’s another sad story. I’l save that for my next post) J
*   I will stop complaining.
         Humans can never stop bitching about each other. You know that jerk?? He’s such a wimp. My roommate is a total moron. I hate my physics professor. He’s such a pain in the ass. #@!$%^*@# etc etc. This is a great stress relief technique. So do complain. J
*   I will stop irritating my FB friends by storming their walls with Farmwille, Citywille, all Painwille updates :-P
         FB games make us more productive rather than being idle you know. Utilize your precious time by sitting on FB J
*   I will get organized this year. I will start making TO-DO lists for every area of my life.
       I am warning you, don’t do this. Because then you’ll need a list to keep track of all those lists. J
*   I will stop replying with K, LOL to my friends’ texts.
        If you resolve so, how are you supposed to show that you’re pissed off ?!?! J
*   I will stop worrying about the past.
       Ofcourse,  It is now time to worry about the future J
*   I will resist the urge to fascinate people with my mokka jokes.
        This is not gonna happen either. We people talk mokka, walk mokka, laugh mokka, sleep mokka. Its irresistible !!! J
*   I will try to find out the reason behind me having an account on almost every social networking site which exists.
          With social networking, yo socialize, make friends, have fun, find your soul mate, be active, give your brain a little work, pay attention to other’s lives etc. Without them, you’re doomed. So exist everywhere J
*   I will stick to my resolutions for more than a week.
           If you complete this mission of STICK-TO-MY-RESOLUTIONS, you must be god J

So rather make ones you keep.
12 resolutions for 2012
* Never be jealous with other’s success.
* Never compromise to do the label best.
* Recognize the many different perspectives in life.
* Turn the joy and woe into opportunity.
* Evaluate the importance of a real friend.
* Struggle for better existence and prosperity.
* Don’t blame others, but be self analytical.
* Stand by your love, come what may.
* Always maintain positive attitude.
* Get experience from every happenings.
* Stop worrying about things that don’t worry about you.
* Don’t bother about NY’s resolutions and sticking with it ever.
Finally CHEERS to a new year and another chance for us to get it right J RESOLUTIONS provide you the oppurtunity  to dream big and act silly and nobody would think you are outta your minds J
P.S 1. May aaaaaaaaaal your troubles last less than your NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS !!!  
P.S 2. The strict officer is me ?!?!
  J  J happy new year  J  J  

22 comments:

  1. wow. superb!! too good, "mokka friend" :D (no offense)
    very creative and interesting to read. keep up.
    i really like the 5th resolution, that's the same i want to share with others.
    waiting for the next post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @varun : me mokka?? its abusive :P thanks for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @uma: abusive?? ha ha, then what about that 8th "never try resolution"?? actually its true :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @varun : your count is wrong i guess. which 8th one?

    ReplyDelete
  5. wrong?? never i'm always right:P just kidding.
    8th resolution in the first list. stating everything u do is mokka :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @varun : ofcourse its true na?? :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. ya ya. always mokka:P . actually the thing is that we dont know what to do precisely, we just do all the mokkas and finally get the right one. a waste of time,but still we get it, that makes Indians differ from others. Jai Ho India and Jai Ho mokkas :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. gr8 cute !!!!! tE resolutionZ wER kwel ... :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice Post :) Thanks for following my blog. I liked your post and all of which is so true. I never make any new year resolutions as I know It puts unnecessary pressure.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @lazy pineapple : thanks for visiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. hehe super resolutions perhaps revolutions :P
    keep going :)
    thanks for ur visit at WIT :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Resolutions provide us with a wonderful opportunity to fool others and our self with wonderful ideas and promises which look nothing but magnificent in paper. Ina way its like the many election manifestos our leaders comes up with, nothing in it ever gets done.

    Anyways why follow something when you can break it less than a week , it's way more fun!

    Beautiful post, thanks for some wonderful ideas for my 2013 resolution.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ofcourse, resolutions are meant to be broken asap :P

      ideas for 2013?!?!? Well, I couldn't stick with mine for more than two days :P

      Thanks so much for visiting my craps :)

      Delete
  13. whoa! quite a list of resolutions! how far have you come in the past month and a half? some of them are really nice and the farmville/orangeville thing made me laugh

    its been very long since you posted something? what's up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a loooooooooooooooot :) :) how far ?!?!?! i couldn't stick with mine for more than two days :P i resolved to be punctual and the very next day i was the LATEST in my class :P :P

      I was kinda busy with my project works, next post will be delivered asap, atleast for you :) :)

      Delete
  14. So many resolutions, hv u been able to stick to them?! :))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Uma how are u doing?

    Well like Ash even I am wondering how many resolutions did u stick to, considering we've passed more than half part of the yr?

    http://www.styledestino.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete