Search This Blog

Feb 26, 2012

TAG-athon



I joined this tag race only because of  Rupert. I wanna give you 2 thanks-es and a sorry.
THANKS  1 : Thanks so much for tagging me even though we have less acquaintance, actually very very less. J
THANKS  2 : I have ONE MORE  post for my blog. Thanks again. J
SORRY : Sorry for taking around 6 days to start running, I was little busy with my project works. :P

Now I have a few rules to be copy pasted in this post. :P
Follow them or don’t but I will for Rupert ?? NO NO god?!, NOOOOOO my?!?!? GOSH NO, for someone’s sake.
       Rule#1: Put the rules on your blog.
   Rule#2: Every person tagged should tell 11 things about themselves,Answer the 11 questions asked by the one that tagged you and Tag 11 other people and ask them 11 different questions.
    Rule#3:Let the people whom you tagged know you've done so.
            Rule#4: Don't tag anyone who's been tagged before.
            Rule#5: Really do tag 11 others, don't go all ''if you want to take this tag''.

Firstly 11 random things about me :

1.    I am totally irresponsible and unorganized in almost everything but studies and projects.
2.    I can never be sad for more than 10 minutes at the least.
3.    If you become my friend, you’ll definitely find me unconditionally pranky, loving and caring.
4.    My attention span is very less in the case of boring theoretical lectures. So during most theory hours in my class I’ll just zonk out.
5.    I am a shameless snatcher when it comes to chocolates. Even if the chocolate is in the hands of a little kid, I‘ll just snatch it and put in my mouth.
6.    I’ll be always in an instant confusion when I should take a turn while driving. Be it right or left, I‘ll perfectly choose the wrong turn & I can never actually differentiate between softcopy and hardcopy in less than a minute.
7.    I hate it when someone next to me keeps texting during any conversation or chitchat.
8.   I feel extremely excited when I get a new comment in my blog.
9.    I hate power cuts interrupting my project work, my funny chitchats, my stupid commentings, my movie watchings, my sweet sleep and particularly my looooooong downloads.
10. I am incredibly insane and very playful when I am with my cousins or friends.
11.  I am easily vulnerable to believing lies and trusting strangers.

My answers to Rupert’s questions :
1.    What keeps you alive?
Of course food and oxygen. But I need that extra pinch of love and care to keep me going.
2.   What one thing have you done that you wish you never did?
I never regret my past. However, I wish I had stayed more focused during my board exams. I would have got better marks like my dad wanted. However, it was my wakeup call.
3.   What is love to you?
Once in a while, LOVE gives us a magic tale right in the middle of a dumb life but its just a temporary insanity.
4.   What is your one fantasy that you know you will never realize?
I’ve always fancied Harry Potter. I wish I were at Hogwarts even though I am clearly aware that HOGWARTS DOESN’T ACTUALLY EXIST.
5.   When did you first taste a lover’s kiss?
Lover’s kiss?!?!? Its yet to happen.I wish I could fast forward to that day.
6.   What is your favorite movie?
"The pursuit of Happyness". This movie taught me a great lesson and i cried after watching.
"Don't ever let someone tell you that you can't do something, Not even me. You got a dream.You gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you that can't do it. If you want somethin', go get it. Period"
7.   Whom do you love the most in the world? 
                        I cant just zero in on a particular person when it comes to the person i love the most. Every lovable person :)

Its my turn to have fun now…

I am not an APPATUCKER BLOGGER to tag 11 persons here. But I do wanna tag two friends.
My questions for you…
1. If a genie could grant you 3 wishes, what would they be?
2.What is your favorite sport / song?
3. What is the one thing, which you can’t live without?
4. How and when did you start blogging?
5. The inbox sms which you never wanna delete?
6. What is the craziest thing that you’ve ever done?
7. What is the special gift you’ve received from someone close to heart?
P.S :  Hoping to know them better, archana and athi J



16 comments:

  1. You never know Uma, Hogwartz may just exist, may be we muggles are simply unaware of its existence. Isn't that the beauty of the book and the world it drew in our mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're right.. HOGWARTS EXISTS... i'l find the 9 3/4 platform soon :) what an awesome world ?!?!?! i wish i were there

      Delete
    2. Hey! Uma its been A while right since you blogged? and why is that?

      Delete
    3. sorry, I was a li'l busy with my project works. Anyway i did a new post today :) :) Thanks rupertt :)

      Delete
  2. Now this sounds interesting :) I am game :) Thanks for the tag Uma :) Will be posting asap :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sooooooooo glad archana :) waiting for your answers :)

      Delete
  3. i'm little sad now :(.... but glad that you made a new post....it's lovely....i too like being in a race :P... never mind... "keep in touch" :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. im with you in your answers 2-3-5-6
    thanks for following..i followed you bacK! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad that you commented in my blog clai :) :) thanks for following too :)

      Delete
  5. aah! great to know about you, very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very very delightful!! you are a sunshine writer.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot for reading and following :) i am following you back :) you've a great blog :) ossum :)

      Delete
  7. Agree on point number six. What a movie. Have seen it again and again (on Telly) just to appreciate Willie's acting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup :) He's the best :)I like him a lot :) Even i've watched it so many times in HBO, I literally cried after watching it :(

      Delete