Search This Blog

Mar 13, 2012

MAGIC OF A TOPPER WAND!!!


 Do you remember that Miss/Mr.SmartyPants in the class who makes everyone else look stupid??  That stupid kid who says sooooo much for one simple question like “Wats ua name?” ??  The one who says “I am totally grounded” with the saddest face ever when he/she gets 98?? << BooHoo!!! >>   The one who used to run after the teachers for the extra ‘quarter’ mark ??  The one who whispers “Yesssssss!!!” for each right answer while postmorteming the question paper after the exams??  The one who shouts out the answers for every question like it’s a race ??

You get me right ?! I mean that TOPPER KID (shabbaaa, oru valiya I came to the blog title !!) who annoys everyone and who always get the top grades.

Well, I was (underline this- ‘was’) once a topper in my class, MINUS all the geek part which I’ve mentioned.

THIRD YEAR CSE TOPPER : UMA UTHRA

Yesssss!!! I am showing off and bragging about :P This is the only thing which I can actually put scene about. Otherwise I am a VETHUVAETTU :P You can verify this with my friends !! I mean the topper crown part, not the vethuvaettu part, again its obvious anyway :P

Since I am not the nerd or geek kind, I exercised my full liberty of being a topper (read : acting like a good girl) in my entire third year and final year too. But miserably failing at times because its very difficult you know :D BETTER STAY GOOD THAN ACTING :D I knew the charms and evil spells of my TOPPER WAND by heart :P (little Hermione, but PURE EVIL :D ) << evil smile >> N

So what fun did I have???

v When my teacher asks me a question which falls under the perfect subject norm, I can kick ass. But how?!  I confuse her with all the technical words mixed with ‘is’, ‘was’, ‘that’, ‘ by’, ‘the’ and ‘ifs’ put in grammatically correct places .  What my teacher thinks – This girl knows a lot better than me !! What I think – Phewww, Thappichen da saami !! J
v  In exam papers I need not write anything relevant or related to that subject. Just my name in the front page would do wonders << wink >>. Actually I just copy paste from the 1st internal exam for the 2nd one. We write our internals in booklets :P J
v  My exam mantra since 3rd year has been ‘jumbled sentences’  always. Same sentence in four different grammatical format with four different technical words appended to each sentence would easily fetch me 2 marks. J
v  When I don’t finish an assignment, the deadline gets extended to tomorrow irrespective of anyone or anything. J
v  My teachers would never believe if I facebook during our lab hours (which I often do and did a lot ). Even if I put up a status like “I am facebooking in my OS lab”, it means that Uma’s® ID has been hacked by some bastard. I don’t have a clue. J
v  Sometimes when I get caught during my daydreaming session(90 % attention to Rockstar Ranbir and 10 % attention in nodding) the scene goes like this.
Ma’m:Yes Uma,any doubt? (this is because Ranbir grabbed my 100% attention)
Me : Errrrrr, Yesssssss maaaaaaaaaam…That constant  …….
Ma’m:Yes,That’s a good question. I was just wondering, why didn’t anyone notice      that? BLAH BLAH BLAH…
Me : Naa dha questionae kekkaliyae ?!?! Anyway Mischief  Managed K

v  During my entire 5th sememster I’d managed to finish my lunch in the 3rd hour itself. No getting caught till date << theramasaali >>C
v  When I come late to a class, its not because I was having fun with my friends or stuffing myself with canteen puffs n chicken rolls, Its because I was discussing my doubts with the last hour’s teacher. :P J
v  When I feel drowsy and my eyelids do the butterfly kiss, its because I was sincerely preparing for my class exams that day for the whole night. My teacher would never believe that I was bitching about her & the damn exams till late night  with my friend in gmail or I was drooling over  Ranbir all night :P J
v  The list may well go on…..
But being a topper has its own cons as well << sad >> D

v  The teacher has this tendency to look at you constantly. You can neva send a text or have a chat L
v  All the damn seminars will be kattified in your head L
v  You can never close your eyes for more than a second. This is where my brilliance comes in really handy. I have mastered the art of sleeping with open eyes and with constant nodding at regular intervals J

Uffffffffffff, the post comes to an end here !!!

P.S : Comments of any sort on my ‘TOPPER AWARD’ are unwelcome !!









63 comments:

  1. LOL what can I say!! Thoroughly enjoyed this post! :) What a sense of humour!! :D :D
    I am ROFLing :D I was wondering, you have only mentioned the 3rd and 4th year. What about the 1st 2?? :P Topper Uma sema po! I wanna know your classmates kumural about your biased teachers :D Anyway super post! :) :) Keep them coming :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a looooooooot archana :P :P :D 1st and 2nd yearla i was really a good gal :P :P Topper ella TVL university people ah yemathi vaangunadhu :P EXTRA MARKS FOR GOOD HANDWRITING, I HAVE ONLY THAT GOOD HANDWRITING :) :p

      Delete
    2. LOL poor kavya! :D Good handwriting! yess that scores! :( Sadness!! :( Mine is terrible!

      Delete
    3. My handwriting is the only thing which saves me from most disasters :P :P lol :P

      Delete
    4. aiyoooooooo :P MOZZIES :P :P :P

      Delete
    5. @SSN Do not spam my comment please!!

      Delete
  2. kumuraluh?????????????????? me d most affected gurl cuz of tis stupid kid.... innamadee inda ulagam unna nambud....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @kavya : thanks a lot again, you're a part of this post, you know that :) :) thanks for the ideas :P :) :P olagam is still nambifying us :P

      Delete
  3. but t was osummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... sema sema sema thousands of likess

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha and i was the back bencher who was always being puished for not knowing the answers,and creating ruckus in class:p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i never had the opputunity to enjoy in the last bench :P thanks a lot for reading and visiting :) :) :)

      Delete
  5. KAVYAVIN KUMURAL :::: aaaaaaaa about d asignment.. apdi eduwum nee vecha????? u remeber ma dbms assignment... its still wid u.. neeyu submit panala enayum vidala... varusham 3 aachu
    MAHA JANANGALAE!!!!!! I'll neve forgot d day u jus kirikifyin n d desk instead of takin notes..cuz of ur laziness. apokooda dey din notic yuh... cuz UMA UTHRA the branded.. ivlo dan deeee.. ua game s over.. no OP adichifyin n TCS :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @kavya : seri seri vidu :P DBMS assignment ah BOGI la koluthiten :P I was actually takin notes on ma desk yo know, for our juniors :P :P in TCS i'l be perfect :) :) I swear :)

      Delete
  6. THERAMASAALI :P :D
    laughed a lot :)
    beautifully hustified....
    you are a padipssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot professor :D pudhu professor ah?!?!?! naa padips illa, TRUST ME :) :)

      Delete
  7. de really nyc ......... u r always padippppssssssss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot de :) :) But dont call me padips again, you dont know the real story :P :P :P

      Delete
  8. Waahhhhh!!!! people still believe u ah?? i think itz high time i see ur teachers and reveal ur true colours:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. remove twilight 4m ur bookshelf idiot:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya, i hate twilight, but i did read the book, so added in my shelf :P :P :P and ya, my teachers still believe me a li'l. Hope they dont read this :P :P thanks for visiting shab :)

      Delete
  10. oh wow Uma you are a smart gal!!!! hahah loved your antics! and wondering how would you look all that "innocent"!

    btw, the first para i just loved it because for every question i could think of one name from my school days :DD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot ma'm :) :) :) Every school has that "smart innocent" kid :P :P :P Thanks a lot for reading :)

      Delete
  11. hey cute ....really yor wer open nd humour in yor blogz wit intrestin factz too....!!!!i enjoid wen i go tro yor lines tat you wer dreamin abt ranbir....tat rememba ma cllge dayz tat i was dreamin ma "emma watson" in fntasy land...!!!!! :P
    unmya sonna ne oru chutti arivali ponu :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks anna :) :) emma watson?!?!? nee nadathu :P :P

      Delete
  12. LOL!:D:D
    This post is epic, never came across such a hilarious post!:D:D
    I came across your blog for the first time, would surely love to pass by again:):)
    Regards:)
    -Your new follower:D :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a looot :) feeling so happie :) keep visiting :) :) I am following you back :)

      Delete
  13. enjoyed this post...hope to come back again :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. GLAD THAT YOU ENJOYED IT :) thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL.. Enjoyed reading it.. I've a friend who has this amazing skill of sleeping in a class eyes closed(dn't get caught because of the spects)and take down notes in his sleep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a looot for reading :) :) Glad that you enjoyed this post :) Btw I do take down notes on my desk in my sleep :P :P :P

      Delete
  16. i think that every one can relate to this post.
    well we people used to tease toppers so much that sometime toppers used to pray"please god not this time.i don't want to be topper any more...:)"

    refreshing post..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha :P :P Being a topper was total fun :) :) thanks a lot for visiting and reading :)

      Delete
  17. haha..I had fun reading..
    facebooking while in class *high five* (same here!)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome post .Smiling ear to ear :). You have such a refreshing way of writing !
    Following your blog.

    Care to follow back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure and thanks a lot for stopping by and reading :) :) :)

      Delete
  19. I usually tried to keep a low profile in class. But when I wanted to be, I could be a topper. I only did it when I knew it would annoy someone who I wanted to annoy. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, thats funny :) :P When someone becomes the topper it always irritates a few :P Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  20. Another topper right here! i love making the teachers second guess hemselves ;) great blog, definately following!

    Follow back if you like mine?
    f-a-i-r-y-l-i-g-h-t-s.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Superb!!!! enjoyed it every word... really different from other conventional blogs... tanglish and all makes it different...i'm a BIG FAN of U now......

    ReplyDelete
  22. My experience on being a topper: I can be absent in class and the teacher totally understands.

    Nice post. I mean, wow, I can never do that - sleep with my eyes open. But I can nod in the intervals to make my teacher feel like I'm interested.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ofcourse that happens :) i forgot to add that :P thanks for reminding :) btw thanks a lot for stopping by :) :)

      Delete
  23. wow...nice post ya...enjoyed it;)
    Thanks for visiting my blog and being a member....and well u earn yourself one...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot :) yours is a great blog :) thanks again for following me back :)

      Delete
  24. LOL!!!! ha ha ha ha ...fun packed post!!! :D Love it!

    On your blog for the first time!! :)Your newest follower and regular visitor too :)!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lotttttttttttttttt :) :) :D sooooo glad for following me:)

      Delete
  25. Okay fine I wont comment on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah, if you dont comment, who will comment then?!?! :P anyway thanks a lot for reading till the end rupertt :)

      Delete
    2. now that's called buttering up dear!

      Delete
  26. Ofcourse, but your comment means a lot to me :) :) You tagged me for the first time even when we hardly had any acquaintance :)So will never forget that :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. i think i better revel these secrets of yours to your teachers :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, my college life is gonna end in a month you know :P :P :P btw thanks for reading and visiting :)

      Delete
  28. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, actually very long :( I'm trying to write, but nothing funny comes up :P :P I'l post something soon ma'm :) :)

      Delete
  29. சரியான கேடி தான் நீ.... (இந்த post'a நான் first'e பண்ணலையேப்பா.........)

    ReplyDelete