Search This Blog

Mar 14, 2019

A piece of rainbow that adds a new colour everyday!

It's been a long time since I touched the keyboard to type out the million thoughts that the brain wants to register and the heart forgets.

The brain always goes like "Write it down in your blog, do not worry about the flow, no one reads or cares anyway", but the heart is like "Just wait brain, keep it in your memory palace and she'll marinate the silly stuff with a bit of salt and pepper and then upload in her blog". And guess what, this is the sole reason for all the cobweb in my blog and there's no memory palace, not after becoming a mom.

Today marks the 85th day since our rainbow arrived and she's been painting our lives with zillion colors everyday.

My topsy turvy world has turned upside-down again and does that make my world straight?! 
Yes, when she's hurling her shy giggles with that tiny lil mouth. 
Yes, when she tries to grab my little finger and holds it tight.
Yes, when she sucks her fist hiding it with the other hand.
Yes, when she coos back when I sing 'Twinkle twinkle little star'.
Yes, when she sleep-smiles and sleep-cries. 
Yes, when she falls asleep every time in my chest.
Yes, when she farts in her sleep and wakes up crying.
Yes, when she stops crying when I hold her and everyone's like 'Look at her, she can smell her mom even from this age' and I'm suddenly a magician who can soothe my baby.

She's become granma's priority, grampa's playtoy, daddy's angel and mommy's 24*7.

Sometimes the littlest things take up the most room in your heart ❤️

We live in a special space where farts are adorable, pee is liquid gold and poop days are celebrated.

But it's not always rosy and easy. I'm gonna save all my rantings for the next post which could take forever. After all motherhood is new to me and I'm gonna be honest :)
It's exhausting and I have very limited screen time.

Till then, Sayonara.
A new show off mommy ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment